We all appreciate the First Amendment, which among other things, protects the right to freedom of speech from government interference. In other words, congress is bound by the constitution to NOT make laws that restrict freedom of speech. That being said, when you submit a comment on The Joshua Aaron Blog, you are posting on private web property and your comments are bound by our websites’ policies.
We have a zero-tolerance policy for the following things:
- Comments containing or threatening violence (this could be threats, suggestions, or direct statements encouraging or influencing violent or threatening acts or sentiments).
- Racism (suggestion that one “race” is superior to others).
- Profanity (any word or phrase considered by courteous society to be profane). This includes taking the name of the Lord in vain. Don’t do it on this site.
- All caps (a violation of internet etiquette), unless the caps are just one or two words for emphasis.
- Discourteous behavior (calling names, rude or insulting statements directed at another user/post).
- Violations similar in nature to any of these offenses.
Comments that violate our policies are subject to removal and the user may be banned from posting comments in the future.
Thank you for partnering with us to build a courteous and useful environment where we can engage in reasonable conversation.